Hi I’m Kate and I’m a registered Nutritional Therapist based in Crawley, West Sussex, RH10, UK.
I offer services including face-to-face, phone or Skype consultations and programmes for adults who are struggling with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME). I give them the tools to have more energy to do the things they love, while making it easy to recover from CFS/ME. Moreover I help them to transform their lives, while feeling supported and understood.
I’m on a mission to help people with CFS/ME to recover. I’ve got lots of experience:
- I suffered with severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and was housebound for 3 years. After visiting a Nutritionist and following her nutrition and supplement plan for 5 months, I got my energy back!
- Within a year I was back working full-time and had my life back!
- Inspired by my experience, I studied a 3 year Diploma of Nutrition Therapy course at the College of Naturopathic Medicine with 200 clinic hours to become a qualified Nutritional Therapist.
- Through monthly coaching I have helped many of my clients to increase their energy levels so they can show up in their relationships, be physically active, focus for longer and be more productive.
This has given me the expertise to help you to recover from CFS/ME so that you can feel energised, happy and healthy again.
And when I’m not helping my clients to increase their energy levels and creating fatigue-fighting programmes, I can usually be found cycling in nature or singing my heart out at home!
Want to know more? Here are 5 fun facts you don’t know about me:
- I’m ovo vegetarian, but I occasionally eat fish.
- I used to do Ballroom & Latin Dancing for fun.
- One day I would love to move to Spain and live in the sun!
- When I was a child I wanted to be a famous singer.
- My favourite colour is yellow!
Interested in learning more about what I do and how I can help you? Click on this link to schedule a free 15 minute discovery call with me.