Have you suffered with fatigue for over 3 months?
Have you been to see your GP and after months of testing all the results come back negative?
You may have eventually been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Systemic Exertion Intolerance Disease or Fibromyalgia.
Are you struggling to find a health professional who understands how you are feeling? And recognises the physical nature of your symptoms?
Do you feel like you have tried every treatment and yet you are still ill?
If so I can help.
My CFS Recovery Story
I suffered with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 3 years and spent around £3000 trying different therapies in my search to find the cure to my CFS. It was not until I visited a Naturopathic Nutritionist that I finally began to see a markable improvement in my CFS. She undertook a food intolerance test and gave me a list of foods to avoid to allow my body to heal. After 5 months of following a new diet and a supplement plan, I had my energy back and was able to work part-time and live a normal life again!
After seeing a Nutritionist and following the diet and supplement plan, I had the mental energy to speak to a counsellor. She helped me to speak about and process a big emotional trauma that happened around the time I got ill. So I highly recommend seeing a counsellor after doing this programme.
Eventually I turned my new found passion for nutrition into a career. I am now a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist having completed a 3 year nutrition course at the College of Naturopathic Medicine.
Consequently I have created this 3 month chronic fatigue supported recovery programme using my experience and expert knowledge of nutrition to help you get your health back!
Benefits of Doing the 3 Month Chronic Fatigue Supported Recovery Programme:
- You can get an effective CFS recovery programme.
- Receive one-to-one advice from an experienced CFS recoverer and qualified Nutritional Therapist.
- You get a personalised nutrition and supplement plan.
- You receive the energy boosting menu plan.
- Speed up your recovery from M.E/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Support from other M.E, CFS, Fibromyalgia suffers in the Facebook group.
Who is the 3 Month Chronic Fatigue Supported Recovery Programme for?
- Adults who are suffering with severe M.E./Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and who are mainly housebound.
- People with the right mindset who believe they can recover from ME/CFS.
- People who want to be well again and are determined to do what it takes to recover.
What you will receive in the programme:
- 1x 1 hour phone or Skype initial consultation to discuss your symptoms and medical history.
- Personalised nutrition plan and supplement plan.
- Sample energy boosting menu plan with recipes.
- 4x 30 minute phone or Skype follow up consultations at 3 week intervals.
- Email support
- Coaching from an experienced CFS recover.
- Access to a private M.E, CFS, Fibromyalgia Recovery Facebook Support Group
- Free subliminal messages for health mp3 to assist your healing.
During the programme I may recommend functional testing for Candida, thyroid hormones or hair mineral analysis.
You can get all of this now for only £195 (worth £247, save £62!)
Copyright: paha_l / 123RF Stock Photo