Have More Energy So You Can Enjoy Time with Family and Friends, Exercise More and Get Things Done!
Hi I’m Kate and I’m a registered Nutritional Therapist based in Crawley, RH10, UK. I help busy women with fatigue, stress and overwhelm to heal their limbic system so they can have the energy to exercise more, enjoy time with family and friends, achieve more and get things done all in just 12 weeks. I’m an empathic, caring and intuitive practitioner. My clients have more energy, less brain fog, reduced bloating, less pains and refreshing sleep within weeks of working with me.
I offer services including phone or Skype consultation packages, functional testing and a 12 week fatigue-fighting programme for busy women with fatigue, stress and overwhelm. I give them the tools to have more energy to do the things they enjoy, while making it easy to make small changes to their diet. Moreover I help them to transform their lives, while feeling believed, supported and understood.
I’m on a mission to help busy women with fatigue, stress and overwhelm to have more energy. I’ve got lots of experience:
- I suffered with severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) for 3 years. After visiting a Nutritionist and following her nutrition and supplement plan for a few months, I got my energy back!
- Within a year I was back working full-time, going to social events and had my life back!
- Inspired by my experience, I studied a 3 year Diploma of Nutrition Therapy course at the College of Naturopathic Medicine with 200 clinic hours to become a qualified Nutritional Therapist.
- Through coaching I have helped many of my clients to increase their energy levels so they can show up in their relationships, be physically active, focus for longer and be more productive.
This has given me the expertise to help you to have more energy so that you can feel amazing, alive and healthy again.
“Empowering busy women with chronic fatigue through nutrition so they can have the energy to do the things they enjoy.”
And when I’m not helping my clients to increase their energy levels and creating fatigue-fighting programmes, I can usually be found walking in nature, doing pilates or singing my heart out at home!
Want to know more? Here are 5 fun facts you don’t know about me:
- I’m an introvert and love walking in nature on my own.
- I’m intuitive and always listen to my gut feelings.
- I’m vegetarian and can’t live without hummus!
- I love singing and as a child I used to have a karaoke machine in my bedroom and would belt out 90s songs!
- My favourite colour is yellow!
Interested in learning more about what I do and how I can help you to reduce your fatigue? Click on this link to schedule a free 15 minute discovery call with me.