- Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE) in Chemistry from the University of Surrey (2010).
- Level 2 – Food Safety and Hygiene (Catering).
- Diploma of Nutritional Therapy (DipNT) gained after completing the 3 year Naturopathic Nutrition course from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in Brighton. During the course I completed 200 hours of clinic consultations.
- Full indemnity insurance.
- Full member of Naturopathic Nutrition Association (mNNA). The NNA is the professional association for Nutritional Therapists who practice in accordance with National Occupational Standards and Naturopathic Principles.
I regularly attend seminars and training courses for continued professional development (CPD).