My qualifications include:
- Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE) in Chemistry from the University of Surrey (2010).
- Level 2 – Food Safety and Hygiene (Catering).
- Diploma of Nutritional Therapy (DipNT) gained after completing the 3 year Naturopathic Nutrition course from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in Brighton (2016). During the course I completed 200 hours of clinic consultations.
- Full indemnity insurance.
- Full member of the British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (mBANT). BANT assists registered Nutritional Therapists in attaining the highest standards of integrity, knowledge, competence and professional practice.
- Registered member of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (rCNHC). The CNHC is a voluntary register to ensure that practitioners meet UK-wide standards of patient safety and service quality.
- Full member of Naturopathic Nutrition Association (mNNA). The NNA is the professional association for Nutritional Therapists who practice in accordance with National Occupational Standards and Naturopathic Principles.
Furthermore I regularly attend seminars and training courses for continued professional development (CPD).