My qualifications include:
- Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE) in Chemistry from the University of Surrey (2010).
- Diploma of Nutritional Therapy (DipNT) gained after completing the 3 year Naturopathic Nutrition course from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in Brighton (2016). During the course I completed 200 hours of clinic consultations.
- Full indemnity insurance.
- Full member of the Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (mANP). ANP members abide by the code of ethics which is a voluntary set of principles designed to maintain the highest standards of excellence in Naturopathic practice.
- Registered member of the General Naturopathic Council (rGNC). The GNC works with the Government’s Skills for Health to set professional standards. The aims of the General Naturopathic Council are:
> To maintain high standards and fitness to practice
> To maintain high standards of education
> To act as a resource for people seeking well qualified practitioners.
- Registered Data Protection Officer with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). This is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.
Furthermore I regularly attend seminars and training courses for continued professional development (CPD).