My qualifications include:
- Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE) in Chemistry from the University of Surrey (2010).
- Level 2 – Food Safety and Hygiene (Catering).
- Diploma of Nutritional Therapy (DipNT) gained after completing the 3 year Naturopathic Nutrition course from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in Brighton (2016). During the course I completed 200 hours of clinic consultations.
- Full indemnity insurance.
- Full member of the British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (mBANT). BANT assists registered Nutritional Therapists in attaining the highest standards of integrity, knowledge, competence and professional practice.
- Registered member of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (rCNHC). The CNHC is a voluntary register to ensure that practitioners meet UK-wide standards of patient safety and service quality.
- Also a full member of The Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (mANP) who are a professional association built to with the purpose of supporting practitioners who follow the naturopathic principles.
- Registered Data Protection Officer with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). This is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.
Furthermore I regularly attend seminars and training courses for continued professional development (CPD).